Robot does not connect to Orchestrator

Hi, @ak186 Cross check the details that you are providing to connect.

Hi Kalyan,
I have not understood your question but can guess you are asking me to check my steps followed . So find below the steps followed by me
1.created a floating type robot and gave the username using ‘whoami’ in cmd .
2.created an environment having the robot of step1.
3.Provisioned a machine template .
4.created a process having the package published from the uipath studio.
5.in uipath orchestrator tray have the ui path url as mentioned in the thread above.
6.gave the machine key from the machine provisioned in step 3 and connected.
First of all the connection is done but unlicensed and when hovered over it says robot unavailable.
Also, my robot status remains ‘disconnected ‘.
Regards,
Ayushi

The only issue that I can find here is that the machine that you created doesn’t have the same name as the Machine Name in the UiPath Robot Settings dialog box.
If you compare both, you can identify that the machine name in the Robots list is just LAPTOP whereas the machine name in the UiPath Robot Settings dialog box says LAPTOP-IME5GHTS.

Please do the following:

1. Remove this existing machine
  2. Create a new machine and specify the name as it is displayed in the UiPath Robot Settings dialog box
  3. Copy the machine key and paste it in the UiPath Robot Settings dialog box.
  4. Create a robot and specify the correct Username and Password combo, don’t just directly specify the username, chances are there that there’s some domain name associated with the user account. you can find about it in cmd using whoami command.

Regards,
Deepak N

#job for #process Click on #robot depoy failed. (#1680). i am getting this error while running a job in orchestrator

Hi @swetha26

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

Have you tried this solution?

1 Like

Hi
yeah ,i was created.but still it shows the same error

thanks brother

1 Like

@swetha26- Click on more [3 dots at right end in the row] → details and check for more details on why it is faulted

Hi All, I need some help. I’m not not able to connect Robot to Orchestrator. I have created a Standard Robot and have connected to the UiPath Assistant but the Robot status is showing “disconnected” in Orchestrator.

Hi @mmtk - Pls make sure the username and password supplied for robot are correct and you are logged in to the robot machine with same credentials.

Hi Mahesh: Yes, I have mentioned the correct credentials which are same for the robot machine.

Hi @loginerror,

•What about if you’d like to leave the password field blank/empty, see img below?
•Will you keep getting a 1680 error?

Regards,

Hi @MARIODC

I think it should just work, given there is no * next to the password field (=it is thus not mandatory).

Hi @loginerror,

Thanks for the reply. Well, it working but not until I set up a password. Might be a good idea to double check with the source code because if field is left empty it seems is not responding.

I had it empty before and keep throwing error 1680. Just as you state it should work since there is no ‘*’ for mandatory field but in the practice is not happening.

Might be worth it to Report that my friend!

Thanks for the support as usual!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! What is your Orchestrator/Robot version combination?

I checked with the team and unattended password should not be mandatory. There are valid cases with users w/ no password.