Removed Admin Account in UiPath Orchestrator

I accidentally removed the only admin account, and I do not have any other accounts with admin privileges.
I have community plan so i cant send message to support
I am requesting your help in recovering the deleted admin account or creating a new admin account so that I can continue managing my Orchestrator instance.

Hi @Rafal_Radomski ,

you can still try to recover your admin account or create a new one using the following steps:

1. Go to the login page of your UiPath Orchestrator instance and click on the “Forgot Password” link.
  2. Enter the email address associated with your admin account and follow the instructions to reset your password.
  3. If you do not receive an email to reset your password, try using a different email address that you might have used when creating your admin account.
  4. If you are still unable to reset your password, try contacting the UiPath support team through the UiPath Community Forum. You can post a message there explaining your situation, and the UiPath community members may be able to provide you with some guidance.
  5. If all else fails, you may need to create a new account with admin privileges. You can do this by creating a new user account and granting it admin privileges through the UiPath Orchestrator web interface. However, you may need to contact the UiPath support team for assistance with this step.

I hope this helps!

Thanks