REFramework two loopings

Hello all,

I have a situation and I would like to check the RPA Best Practice and the best approach for this automation. I have a Data Table below where I will first of all get the Sales Account. Through Sales Account, I will go through a transaction X and see all the Final Items linked with this account. When I have the Final Items, I will go through some transactions just to see the customers we invoiced.
Therefore in a nutshell the workflow would be:

Sales Account > Transaction > Sales Items > Transaction > Invoiced customers

Data Table:
Sales Account Number || Sales Items || Invoiced Customers

#Initialize All Application: I was thinking to create a For Each Row Data Table and include a Queue to get the Sales Account Number.

get Transaction Data: Here having already the Sales Account Number, I would get the number and go through the transaction to get all Sales Items and store in io_TransactionData and each item would be in_TransactionNumber.

process: I would create the Flow to see here all Invoiced Customers.

Doubts:

Is it possible via Reframework to have these 2 Queues? Because the flows would read? Os is there a better way to do it via manually using State Machine?
Using these additional Queue on #Initialize, I would need to add something on the flow?

Thank you!

@Ruy_Codo

Littlw disconnects here and there…

May I know y you want teo queues at same time?

What is to be verified?

If say you have set of transactions to be verified on each sales account…then add sales account as transaction in queue and read the sales account…in process xaml for eqch sales account you can get the transactions linked to this from a table or where ever it is stored can be read

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.