Welcome to the community forum
As I understand it you are having one master directory, with several subdirectories containing the pdf files right?
- Master directory
- Sub directory 1
- Sub directory 2
- Sub directory 3
and you wish to compare these using your website there.
Here is how I would do it.
- Get a list with all the sub directories
- For each Sub directory, get a list of the items in the sub directory
- Read the name of the pdf file and determine which is old and which new
- Click on the website ‘choose file’ and upload the old pdf file to the website using the file path
- Click on the website ‘choose file’ and upload the new pdf file to the website using the file path
To get the following list I would use the following syntax:
listOfSubDirectories = Directory.GetDirectories("Path of the master directory")
For Each dirFile In listOfSubDirectories
subOutput = Directory.GetFiles(dirFile)
For Each pdfFile In listOfSubDirectories
if pdfFile.Contains("Old") then
workflow to click 'choose file' in the 'old' option and type pdfFile into file path
workflow to click 'choose file' in the 'new' option and type pdfFile into file path
step 2 also includes the sytax for step 3
I hope this helps you in the right direction