I am new in using studio. I am trying to use recording of web. However, when I click open browser, it has no respond and no browser return even no any error message. I have added the chrome extension and enable it already.
Do someone tell me what is the problem and how can i fix it?
Hi @Emily_Yip , Welcome to the community
- Specify the URL and the browser yuu want to use in the properties of Open Browser as shown in the below screenshot.
Alternatively , if the browser is already open - use Attach browser and simply click on the Browser window.
To better understand things , i would suggest you to use a Web Recording under recording. Post that have a look at the container and selectors.
However it is not the solution of my question. I am clicking recording → web-> open browser. It has not return a browser for me. I would like to know why is it happen.
I was able to replicate the same issue you are facing.
Steps I Followed :
- Open Browser
- click on the Top of Browser (indicated by arrrow) (NO Browser returned) - Same Issue You are facing
- Now In Open Browser - Instead of clicking at the Top of Browser - I Clicked at the page Body as shown below (indicated by arrrow)
- Uipath Identified and returned browser. Click Save and Exit.
- Returned Browser from Web recording.
Idea is to Click on the Page Body and not on the Browser Navigation.
This I tried in IE … If you are using Chrome ,make sure - Extensions are enabled .
This is what I am facing and thanks a lot.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.