- How many Orchestrator licenses would be required for each environment( Prod, Test, Dev) with the proposed High Availability setup?
- How many instances of Orchestrator are allowed per license and how do tenants affect this?
- Would we be able to use a single instance of Orchestrator across 2 environments (ex: Using a Test Orchestrator to execute bots in both Test and Dev)?
- Can UI Studio be used to simulate an Orchestrator unattended bot?
- High Availability setup will need one license only. It’ll have two Orchestrator instances synchronized via a Redis cluster and the routing will be done via a Network Load Balancer which will take care of the SSL offloading required for authentication of Orchestrator. You’ll be using the Load Balancer URL to link the bots to the Orchestrator.
- Technically, only one Orchestrator could be used with a license key. I’m not really sure about the Tenants.
- Yes, you can use different tenants in this scenario.
- Not really sure what you’re aiming for in this one.
Thanks for the details.