i need your help to understand a little bit more about orchestrator and license architecture for my company. Here is my case:
- Let’s pretend i have 2 Virtual Machine (Server) and they are configured exactly at the same way
- Usage will be different: the first (VM-A) is used as development environment, the second (VM-B) is used as production
- On VM-A i will install UiPath with Studio License in order to develop scripts
- On VM-B i will install UiPath with Robot Backoffice License in order to run the scripts
Here are the questions:
- I want to implement UiPath Orchestrator. Do I need to install it on another new Server or could it be installed on the production one (VM-B)?
- I need to run processes in parallel on the VM-B. Do i need to buy more than one Robot Backoffice License and install these licenses on the server VM-B?
Please, let me know if some information is missing.
Looking forward your kindly reply.