Published Custom Activity not found in UiPath Studio

Hello,

I created the simple custom activity based on the link Using The Activity Creator.

It has been compiled and published successfully. However, it cannot be found from the Manage Packages.

I am using VS2022 community with the extension and found the target framework is .Net6. I checked from Nuget Package Explorer. The id contains .activities.

Would you please kindly advise what mistake I made ?

Thanks
King

For the package that you created, im assuming you saved it in your local repository. Did you identify the folder to look from?

From Manage Packages

Click Settings

add a user defined local library. The package you created should be there.

Hello @King

you can watch the below steps to understand the steps for creating the libraries and to publish that to the orchestrator and local

Thanks

Hi @King

Check out the thread

Regards
Gokul

Hi All,

I checked the links that I follow the instructions and have set up the “Manage Source” correctly.

I found a message from the output.

System.Activities.Metadata 6.0.0-20220831.1 depends on UiPath.Workflow (>= 6.0.0-20220121-04) but UiPath.Workflow 6.0.0-20220121-04 was not found. An approximate best match of UiPath.Workflow 6.0.0-20220401-03 was resolved.

What the difference is the target framework is 4.6.1, but it is automatically changed to .Net 6. Should I use VS2019 instead of VS2022 ?

Any suggestion ?

Thanks
King

Hi All,

I found the package generated could be found for the compatibility - Windows (Not for Windows legacy). I believe this should be .Net 6 package. And, I cannot find the extension version 3 for .net 4.6.1.

I think if the custom activities for .net 4.6.1, we need to create the class library from scratch instead of using extension.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Thanks
King