Creating custom activity for .net 6

Hi,

I have created class library project for .net 6 and installed packages UiPath.Workflow and UiPath.Workflow.Runtime but i can not see System.Activities.Core.Presentation and System.Activities.Metadata packages. I didn’t understand why.

these packages should be downloaded automatically when you open/create new activity creator project.
Have you got all necessary package feeds?
This set works for me

and dont forget to click ‘include prelease’

I have done them. Now I am facing the following error when try to install package.

C:\Users\CE\.nuget\packages\classlibrary1\1.0.0\lib/net6.0-windows7.0/ClassLibrary1.dll : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Activities, Version=6.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. 
File name: 'System.Activities, Version=6.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes()
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainerBase.AddAssemblyInternal(Assembly assembly, String path)
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainerBase.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<ProcessAssemblies>b__0(Tuple`2 range)

I am not sure if this packages should be set as nuget dependencies
But maybe try to use the same package feeds in UiPath, that it could find assembly system.activities

Do you guys use the UiPath Extension in Visual Studio? I’ve not been able to get it to work for Windows compatibility projects. The default project it makes has compile errors and I cannot build it even if I start with an empty one.

I had another user try it out and they had the same issue. I dont want to rebuild them completely from scratch and prefer to find a way to get the wizard and project templates to work.

I followed this document and this link. Now I get this error when rebuild the project.

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	NU1107	Version conflict detected for Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.VisualBasic. Install/reference Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.VisualBasic 4.0.1 directly to project UiPath.Api.Sample to resolve this issue. 
 UiPath.Api.Sample -> UiPath.Workflow 6.0.0-20220401-03 -> Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.VisualBasic (>= 4.0.1) 
 UiPath.Api.Sample -> System.Activities 1.2.1 -> Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.VisualBasic.Scripting 2.8.0-dev-62823-01 -> Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.VisualBasic (= 2.8.0-dev-62823-01).	ClassLibrary2	C:\Users\CE\Desktop\Yeni klasör (4)\ClassLibrary2\ClassLibrary2\ClassLibrary2.csproj	1