Publish to Orchestrator Default folder or Shared Folder

From Studio, how can I publish my project to the Default folder or Shared Folder (instead of My Workspace). Through searching the forum, it seems that it has to use the Custom Feed, but how can I create a Custom Nuget Feed to these folders ?
If using the Orchestrator Tenant Process Feed, I have to find it from the Tenant and load it to the folder.

Thanks

Hello @Snowman!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

i have the same issue , i want to publish my process to the shared folder instead of the my workspace

Hello Snowman
in uipath at lower right corner you will have like this in pic. From here you can select where to publish your project in workspace or in shared folder.

With Regards
Vineet

Hi Vineet,

I tried that before and created the folder with folder feed, and it didn’t work. The selection there let you choose the folder of which only allows you to use the resources there.

Snowman

i solved the problem. Simply publish the process, login to the orchestrator go to the folder you want to use the process in (in my case it was the shared folder) click the process tab and add process, the published process will appear and simply select it.

1 Like

Hi. Sorry to dig up old topics but I didn’t want to create the same ones. The solution given by larry_techs does not work for me.

I don’t know if the license doesn’t matter, but I use free community for research purposes.

And when I published, it goes to my personal workspace, every time.

When I go to another folder, for example shared, after clicking on Add process, I can’t select that process which is in personal. The list is empty. Is this actually a license problem? That it is a community?