Project no longer compiling

I’m getting a weird error when trying to compile and run my project, I’m new to UiPath and can’t figure out what’s wrong. Any help is highly appreciated.

When trying to compile I get the following error:
"22.12.0-beta.11471+Branch.release-v22.12.0.Sha.d2325c659238e9a5bce4ec0fa2d550b0024490cb

Compilation failed or was cancelled."

And it gives me the following log:
"Unexpected error has occurred during the library compilation process:
The assembly compilation returned the following errors:

• Unused extern alias.
  • Unnecessary using directive.
  • Unused extern alias.
  • Unused extern alias.
  • Unused extern alias.
  • Unused extern alias.
  • Unused extern alias.
  • Combined length of user strings used by the program exceeds allowed limit. Try to decrease use of string literals."

It feels like this started happening after I changed some activity names, but not entirely sure.
My main.xaml file exceeds the 10Mb limit of the forum: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Thanks in advance for any help :slight_smile:

Update:
The error is originating from click activities and their anchors. For some reason, having multiple click activities with an anchor produces the above-mentioned error. Was able to get around the issue, by removing the anchors, not optimal but it runs. Still don’t know why this happens though.

Hello @martijnJ!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hello, was there a solution found? the code is written in windows but it does not open on the opposite computer @martijnJ @martijnJ