I am facing this issue(compilation failed or was cancelled) while running an automation (.xaml) file. please help me to resolve issue
it would be necessary to share more details with us e.g. code statements. In general we would check:
- retype and check every doublequote which is not of type:
- failing but correct statements we would fully retype again
Can you check in Import tab is there any red marked references? Remove those and try compiling again
Hope this may help you
where check import tab?
Also refer below post for your reference
Hope this may help you
Checked ,yes there 3 red marked ,
When a compilation error occurs in UiPath, it means that there is an issue with the code you have written. Compilation errors can occur due to a variety of reasons, such as syntax errors, missing references, or issues with variable declarations.
- Check for syntax errors: Go through your code carefully and check for any syntax errors. Syntax errors occur when you have misspelled a keyword or used incorrect punctuation.
- Check for missing references: Check if you have included all the necessary references in your project. Sometimes, missing references can cause a compilation error.
- Check for issues with variable declarations: If you are using variables in your code, make sure they are declared properly. Variable declarations can cause compilation errors if they are not done correctly.
- Check for other errors: Look for any other errors that may be causing the compilation error. Sometimes, errors in other parts of your code can also cause a compilation error.
If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you can try the following:
- Restart UiPath: Sometimes, restarting UiPath can resolve the issue.
- Check for updates: Check if there are any updates available for UiPath. Sometimes, updating UiPath can resolve the issue.
- Reach out to UiPath support: If none of the above steps work, you can contact UiPath support for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with additional troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.
checked above all possibilities but still getting error
In dependencies if anything is missing or is marked in red …please right click and select repair …that should downlod the dependency properly again
If that doeendency is not needed them
are you working on Document understanding method?
document scan (extract data from pdf and save into xls file)
no ,all in blue color
Can you show how you are writing the values into Excel?
Have you tried with the workbook/excel write range? to write the values.
Bad IL format. The format of the file ‘C:\Users\Ashwini.nuget\packages\UiPath.cefsharpbundle.netcore\1.9.0\lib/net6.0-windows7.0/libcef.dll’ is invalid.
getting above message
If you are experiencing an error message that libcef is missing, it is likely that the application you are using requires it to function properly. You may need to reinstall the application or download and install the libcef library separately in order to resolve the issue.
I guess this error would not stop you from running