Process does not continue after Wait for Form task and Resume activity

I am trying to use action center for approval purpose.

whenever I am running the process from UiPath Studio, then after taking action on task, the process continue as defined after Wait for Form task and Resume activity.vbut it does not continue if I run the process from UiPath assistance.

Can you please help me in this.

Thanks!

@siddharudh.kinagi

Ideally from studio or assistant the process foes to suspended or paused state and once the task is comlleted we have to resume to start it again…

If you run from orchestrator then the bot gets auto resumed once the task is completed

When you say it is not running is it throwing any error?

Cheers

@siddharudh.kinagi

Let me reply here to seggregate the topic discussion instead of clubbing …

You need to first publish the project to the orchestrator and create a process…and then you need to allocate a unattended license to a machine …and then run it on that machine…

Bots from orchestrator will work only with unattended license…if you want to see the execution you can keep your machine open once the bot is started so that you can see how it is executing but ideally it would be unattended only…and once you complete the task the bot which is suspended will automatically start without any intervention

On studio I understand it continues…what is happening when running from assistant? If you can specify that may be we can help

Hope this helps

Cheers

When I run it from assistant, I can see status as resumed after taking on Task but the message box is not popping up and even I i dont see any option to resume it manually.

Where as when it is run from studio, after taking action, I can click resume option and message box is getting displayed.

Note: I have added the message box activity after wait and resume activity.

@siddharudh.kinagi

Try using a log message and check if it creates a log…assistant log can be checked from orchestrator again…

And is it staying in running state?

Cheers

In assistant status shows as resumed.

In log of orchestration, status shows as suspended.

Thanks!

@siddharudh.kinagi

In orchestrator it would be suspended…till you compelte the task …and once completed it will resume

Cheers

@siddharudh.kinagi

If the issue is resolved can you please close the topic

Cheers