Problem in the connection of the UI robot

This is your robot tray as you have attached this in the question… But in the previous reply, your machine name is HRIS Robot,

Delete the created machine and create the new one and make sure the machine name is WORKSHOP1 as in the first screenshot

1 Like

I do it now and it is the same issue

After changing the machine, you will have new key, have you updated? Just to confirm :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do it and I have the same problem

@aadam,

I hope as we are not assigning any machine to the robot, we will get the same as Robot unavailable in the robot tray.

Leave all the stuff and try creating a standard development robot … and try to connect studio to orchestrator. If it works, please let me know.

1 Like

gives me a message says the machine is used before #1001
where I delete all robots and delete the machine and recreate it

Still it creates, can you try refresh and check?

Make sure the robot you have created already is deleted before you are provisioning new robot.

1 Like

the second picture shows the message appears after it finished

No robot created after that?
It will create a robot for you even the error appears
Are you sure you have deleted your old robot?

1 Like

No robot created
I am sure from the delete

Not sure about the issue, its still confusing.

Can you share the credentials in 1:1 message so that I can check and let you know the issue

can you till me how to drop my orchestrate and create a new one with the same email

As the orchestrator is moved to cloud, you can create it using any mail ID. If you want to create with same mail ID, i think it is not possible to do that…

Please see this video :
It will help you with many things for sure…

Deploying a bot to orchestrator uipath || schedule a bot - YouTube

1 Like

thank you for your time

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.