Preventing UIPath assistant stopping foreground processes

Hi All,

Hopefully an easy fix.

My UiPath assistant on my VM pops up when a job fails through an orch trigger run. I tried change the property settings to only show minimised but my thinking is that this only kicks in on the occasions that it runs from startup (which it doesnt).

It shows a failure and then blocks any webpage activity of the next run.

I could change the code to get it to minimise or close before running but im hoping there is a simpler solution.

Ill lean on yourselves to try advise please

Thanks

@luke.deeney1

Welcome to the community

but that should not effect your runs ideally

Alternately you can try this

cheers

1 Like

Lovely quick response @Anil_G thanks - i might be new to posting but have been eavesdropping on forum posts for years now, for many issues, and always appreciate the mountains of info. This is set and hopefully thats all good now. I have one leftover question of the message i get…“Automation Express licensed users are not governable.” - i can enable but would prefer not to if there is no impact to the automation ops policy i have activated. But ill lean pon your advice as to what the licensed users reference actually means in layman terms.

Thanks

@luke.deeney1

Are you on automation express license?

ideally even if you are the unattended bot you run is not on express license so it should take effect

cheers

Im not but looks like i could do - being enterprise i need to upskill on the details prior to allocating it to myself as i cant see the immediate differences and advantages it brings. Ill certainly check into it further though with the hope that in the meantime the policy will kick in without as you suggested. Which ill confirm back on :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.