UIPath Assistant Interferes with Work After Version Update

Hello everyone,

I updated my UiPath version recently, and now I’m facing a problem that’s interfering with my work. Every time I launch a process, the UiPath Assistant pops up and gets in the way. I want to be able to continue working as usual, without being bothered by this window.

I’ve tried looking for solutions online, but haven’t found anything that works so far. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can hide the assistant and prevent it from opening every time I launch a process? Maybe there’s a setting I’m missing, or a workaround that could help me out.

I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

t2vY5swNzr

We find it annoying also. The only workaround we found is by expanding it to an adjacent window.

Hello,

Can you explain a bit when this happens? After you hit the run button Assistant is focused instead of being minimized? Do you use keyboard shortcuts to start the process?

Thanks.

I have the same problem

Hello,

This will be fixed in the next release.
Until then, you can create an Assistant policy in Automation Ops with this option enabled:

or, you can do the same from the agent-settings.json file:

Thank you,
Elena

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.