POP-UP & SCROLL-DOWN

Hi,
I have attached a screenshot.
how to extract all the 2000 + followers of the LinkedIn page.
It is a popup page (after clicking 1st contact and extracting other details and coming back the pop up closing ) and we have to scroll down for loading next contacts.
I tried for each ui element but only 10 contacts are extracting.
Can any one help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @abinaya.shankar

For extracting the datatable use simulate as input method.

Regards,

HI @abinaya.shankar

Extract all the data and store it in a data table by using below activity.

use for each row in data table and iterate through the each row and encapsulate all the activities withing the for each activity.

Use a Do While to scroll to the end. Inside the Do While you send the Page Down key, then check if some element at the end appeared. The condition of the Do While will be that the end element did not appear. Once you’ve reached the end, use the Table Extraction wizard (not For Each UI Element) to get all the data.

Hi @supriya117

Thanks for your reply ,

I tried working on that which you have suggested but still I am facing the same issue .

Did You have any other idea or Activity regarding Scroll in UiPath?.

Thanks In Advance…

Hi @vrdabberu

Thanks for your reply ,

I tried working on that which you have suggested but still I am facing the same issue .

I tried the “EXTRACT DATA TABLE” Activity but I can able to take only 10 or 16 contact only , If there is more that 4000 contact , How it will work ?

Thanks In Advance…

@abinaya.shankar

For scroll down you can use either keyboard shortcuts or else mouse scroll activity.

Regards

Hi @postwick

Thanks for your reply ,

Thanks In Advance…

@abinaya.shankar

Use keyboard shortcuts activity and give Ctrl +End
The page scrolls to the end then try extract datatable.

The Do While will work. The important points are:

• how to scroll (ie Page Down, click a scrollbar, CTRL+END, etc) - you have to find which method works
  • how to detect when you’re at the end (usually this will mean looking for a UI element that only appears when you’re at the end)