orchestrator and only one robot
imagine following scenario:
- JOB1 starts another job using Start Job sctivity.
- It results in one running (JOB1) and one pending job (JOB2).
- Before JOB1 finishes the robot machine disconnects. It results in JOB1 failure with error
“Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0x40010004”
- Orchestrator starts pending JOB2 despite the robot is disconnected
- JOB2 immediately fails with error
“Could not start executor. Rdp connection failed: Message: The disconnection was initiated by the user logging off their session on the server., Last error: 65548”
Orchestrator will detect robot disconnect.
JOB2 will stay in pending state until robot reconnects.
Any idea how to achieve this?