Outlook email text into SharePoint fields using UiPath

I’m new to UiPath; however, by referring a online tutorial I was able to read the whole outlook email and forward this to other email ID.

Now my job is to, parse the test from the raw outlook email content and put the required text in the specific fields in a SharePoint site [site has text box already designed] and save this. Means, if a particular subject line (that contains string “Critical”) is read from email should go to particular pre-defined text-box in the SharePoint. Hope my question is understood. How can I do this using UiPath? and tutorial or link would help.

Note: The attached file is ; now i’m able to read to content from the email. Please guide me how to put those extracted text/stings/values into specific SharePoint field? Parsing email Thanks.

Hi @LearningBot,
As you already have the ‘Body Message’ you can use Assign activity like ExampleVariable=mail.Body.Contains("example word")
With use of this you could filter mails by defined word and do some click and type into activities to put the text of the mail into SharePoint.

The perfect start to learn how to perform the tasks in UiPath Studio is at least “Level 1 - Foundation Training” at: https://www.uipath.com/rpa/academy

1 Like