Orchestrator: Unattended Process - Execution Timeout after 20 minutes

Hi,

One of my unattended process start multiple jobs, but I got execution timeout sometimes and always on the first job:

• Info: Available timed out.

RemoteException wrapping System.TimeoutException: Available timed out. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Connection.RemoteCall(Request request, Stream uploadStream, CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.<>c__DisplayClass21_11.<b__1>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.<>c__DisplayClass21_11.b__2(Exception ex) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.ExecuteJob()

There’s no log in the failed job:

I’m not sure the root cause of this. Need help.

Regards,
Azeem

@azeem_rosli

Go on to the machine and check the event viewer logs …you might bave more info there…

Also check if the machinw is left logged in…if so log it out

Cheers

Hi,

I’ve checked the event viewer logs but I’m not sure where to check. But I’ve found these errors but the time is not match with the timeout error in my previous post:

The machine is automatically logged out after the first unattended job executed and the one that got timeout is the forth job. But the fifth and onwards are able to be executed.

Regards,
Azeem

@azeem_rosli

Did the third job fail?

You have to check in application logs …and time frame would be the time frame from your logs on orchestrator

Cheers

Only the forth job failed and the forth job is the first job for the background process for DU. I’ve checked the application logs, there’s no log message with similar timeframe as the one in the Orchestrator.

Regards,
Azeem