Installing package for too long and crashe

Hi there,
I am trying to run a process from an orchestrator that is connected to a domain machine, the process keeps giving me (Installing package…) for 20 minutes, and then gives me that error:

Info: Available timed out.

System.TimeoutException: Available timed out. —> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. at UiPath.CoreIpc.Connection.RemoteCall(Request request, Stream uploadStream, CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.<>c__DisplayClass21_11.<b__1>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.<>c__DisplayClass21_11.b__2(Exception ex) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.ExecuteJob(Boolean preLoaded)
Start Time: 12/23/2022 8:39:00 PM
End Time: 12/23/2022 8:59:01 PM

I am just trying to run a simple process here to test the connection. Please help me on this step.
Thanks

Hello @padraoorchgyn_padrao

Did you tried with a very simple package with a message box and check it once??

Also in assistant is it showing as licensed and connected??

Thanks

Hi @padraoorchgyn_padrao

Check whether firewall is restricting it. If it restricting you may need to request IT/Infra team to whitelist.

Hi @padraoorchgyn_padrao ,

Sometimes the UiPath assistant is not able to download the newly uploaded package from orchestrator… reason could be network , firewall .

One thing you can try

1. Login to the machine
    2.Navigate to Assistant
  2. Search for the process and click on download button .
  3. If success - then try to manually run from assistant once and then from orchestrator

Mukesh

Check if you installed the robot in Service mode and if you have a proxy in place on its machine.

If both conditions are met, follow this documentation Redirecting Robots through a Proxy Server