Orchestrator Not Responding

Hai,
I am unable to login to orchestrator from past two days. It is giving an Error 404 (Screenshot Attached). I created new Tenant but again after some time it is giving an same error. I am giving correct credential. Is anybody else facing the same problem?

CScreenshot%20(8) ould anyone help on this please.

1 Like

@vinutha15

Now orchestrator was updated to Cloud and now no need to enter Tenant name also login also changed.

Uipath team working on this and soon they will provide new authentication stack. I request you to wait some time. Keep checking Forum and they will provide update here.

@lakshman

Thanks for the info lakshman.
Any idea about How long it would take? we all know that this June is the last month for advanced RPA certification. Is there any chances of extending time?

1 Like

@vinutha15

Don’t know. Just 2 days back only it was moved and got some issues and they are working on that and hope we will get update by end of the week.

Already two times they extended this date. Till now no update from them. DOn’t know they will extend it or not.

But there is enough time to complete this certification and prepare well and attempt it.

All the best :slight_smile:

@lakshman

Thank You :blush:

1 Like

This is still not working…getting 500 An unexpected error occurred after clicking the service name. After clicking login page and submitting login credential, below error is thrown “The field ClientIpAddress must be a string or array type with a maximum length of ‘64’. (#500)”

@ravina1

Check below thread for that 500 Error.

Error 500 when navigating to Orchestrator instance from your Cloud Account

2 Likes

thank you. It did the trick.

1 Like

Hai,
Its working fine now. Thank you so much:slightly_smiling_face:
@lakshman

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.