Orchestrator CE

I don’t really understand from where we should remove the license.
We don’t have access to other tenants. Also, on 18.2.3 version we cannot manage licenses from host tenant.

1 Like

You can also click on Remove button and after that you should have 2 Development robots.

1 Like

Thanks @rocsana @badita It solved my problem.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
If there is a possibility to install Orchestrator on machine which runs on Windows 10.
Would appreciate your input!

1 Like

New user here and using CE orchestrator to do the training. However, when I create a new standard robot, there is no key displayed. The first field is machine name, the key field is not even there. How can I provision this robot on my local machine ui robots without a key?

1 Like

There is a slight change in the orchestrator panels after V2018.3.
Check this out

3 Likes

Thank you kaderms, I found the machine key in the “info” button of the machine in orchestrator. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

I am sorry if I missed it but how does one get access to the CE Orchestrator? I have for my dev. at work but I learn on my home machine (no business just learning) I would LOVE to have the ability to try Orchestrator as I cannot get my Windows Task Schedule to properly kick off my find puppy test sample :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi @Kathi_W

See here :slight_smile:
platform.uipath.com

This is it, you just have to register your tenant there and you have it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The platform seems to be down at the moment ?

1 Like

Is “platform.uipath.com” for Community Orchestrator still maintain?I signup then login,error:no account exist! then I signup again,error:the account exist, but still cannot login。original account also cannot login;

1 Like

Hi @amber0001

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

Could you let us know which account did you sign up with? Which option was it:

You can always try to reset your password.

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: I can login now. thank you.

2 Likes

I use my MacBook to login the same account, still cannot login, message is, the account not exist.

But I try to use another notebook to login, win10, connect the same wifi, and login the same account, successful.

MacBook no uipath installed.
successful notebook with uipath studio installed.
I don’t know why.

2 Likes

That’s interesting. Could you let us know the version of your MacBook and of the webbrowser you are using on it?

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks, could you also provide the URL of your cloud account after a successful login from the Windows machine?
It should look like that, as an example:
https://platform.uipath.com/yourUserName

2 Likes

https://platform.uipath.com/mindy_ten

And I have another question, If I want the robot to do the work, every 30 seconds check once, continue processing for 24 hours. the check event is whether a window UI’s text is the keywords such as “ready or complete”, something like this. Then this means the robot cannot do any other job, because if robot do other task cost more then 30 seconds, then it will miss the check event one time. that is my understanding. I want to know if there is other solution for this situation. then the only one robot can do check task and other task both ok.
thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @amber0001

Thanks for the reply. Need help with some troubleshooting

1. On your MacBook kindly open an incognito window and try the URL UiPath
  2. If you still get account doesn’t exist, Kindly help me with the Developer console browser Network tab details. If there something specific to your browser setting I would like to note. This will help us identify the root cause.

regards
Adithya

3 Likes