This Bot is implemented specifically to update the Oracle support requests but can be elaborated for any ticketing system.
The steps for the same are as follows:
• The Bot will login to the Oracle support forum (using one of the configured email id’s) and search for the open tickets based on the CSI.
• The bot will check the status of the tickets
• If the status of the ticket is wherein Oracle is awaiting response, then it will send the reminder to the assignee.
• If Oracle is not awaiting the response, send reminder to Oracle to update the ticket.
• This process will continue for other tickets/CSI’s
• The process will send a consolidated report to the manager at the end of each run.
The ticketing process can thus be automated, and the timely updates will ensure that customer is always on top by making the timely updates. This will help in getting a quicker resolution and escalate wherein the timely updates are not being made by Oracle.
Industry categories for this use case: Customer Service
Skill level required: Beginners
UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio
Other applications that were used: -
Other resources: -
What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Improve customer experience