Open browser : Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension

Hi There,

I just updated my UiPath Studio Community and I have this issue,

LoginCitrix has thrown an exception

Source: Open browser

Message: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.

Exception Type: BrowserOperationException

UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Open(String bstrURL, UiBrowserFlags flag)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Open(String url, Boolean privateSession, Boolean headlessSession, Boolean defaultSession)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

before was running ok. Could you tell me how to fix it?

Which browser? Did you check?

@vvaidya I just checked now and seems ok to me. I’m working in Chrome.

Means resolved or still having issue?

@vvaidya Thank you, is working fine now. I didn´t notice that the extension was updated when I checked.

I have the same problem. I checked chrome extension. nothing. not working :frowning:

have you tried reinstalling the extension?

Hi, I am new to UiPath. I tried to launch a website using UI Path, But i got the below same issue.
Even i tried adding UiPath Extension and removved added again restarted the browser , still below issue I am getting. Please advise on the below.

Main has thrown an exception

Source: Open browser

Message: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.

Exception Type: BrowserOperationException

UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Open(String bstrURL, UiBrowserFlags flag)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Open(String url, Boolean privateSession, Boolean headlessSession, Boolean defaultSession)
— End of inner exception stack trace —