On Element appear problem

Hi all.

I have 2 windows that appear one after the other.
The windows are identical except for the “title”, on both I simply have to click the “Cancel” button to close them.
I use “On element appears” on the windows and after the click action the “Cancel” button.
On the first window everything works perfectly, on the second window (which appears immediately after) “On element appears” ends in timeout.

The details are below.

Can you help me?

Regards,
Marco

UI_2
UI_3

This is the log

19.4.2+Branch.master.Sha.e17a3bedca2a7da0d0b716b5f8f765d1d5ef1ddc

Source: On Element Appear Web (On Element Appear Web)

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.Activities.ActivityTimeoutException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.Activities.ActivityTimeoutException: Activity timeout exceeded
at System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

@MarcoM

Set RepeatForever to false in properties of On Element Appear activityand then try. It will work.

Hi lakshman.

Unfortunatly I have the same error

@MarcoM

Could you please share your Workflow with me. Will check and update you.

You can try Parallel Activity. Sometimes I used it in order to click button in a dialog while opening an excel file