Not able to launch UiPath Studio

Installer(.exe or .msi):.exe

License type(Free, Trial/License code):free:

Studio/Robot version:2019.7

Current behavior: I am not able to launch uipath studio . I installed fresh in my new machine.

Screenshot:

Hi @venkateswara.rao,
Welcome to the Community!
Looks like you have activation problem. Please check if your internet connection is properly working and if firewall or proxy is not blocking Studio from obtaining the license during start.

Hi ,
I verified again .
My internet connection is good and i turned off firewall completely .
But still same issue .
Why licence key is required ? its community edition right? where we need to put licence key?

Community license have some limitations in comparison to enterprise version (number of robots assigned, number of API keys for CV etc.). That’s why there’s need to put the license. Community Edition in current form acquires license automatically during each start of application.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling . Nothing works. Could you please help me to resolve this ASAP . I have some demo .

hi @venkateswara.rao

The following needs to be done!!! Go to

1. http://platform.uipath.com and create account!!!
  2. Go to license tab > get community version
  3. An email will be sent to you with download link
  4. Download and happy coding :slight_smile:

For all this you must have a decent internet :slight_smile:

Hi @Shubham_Varshney
Exactly same steps i am trying from past couple of days. Seems something is wrong. Even i created new account but still did not work.

Ahhhh, do this un-install UiPath —>delete all temp file → re-install it again, but this time on a different locate i.e. drive

Here is the good instruction for re-installation:

1 Like