How to install/get started on UiPath Studio

studio

At the start of the RPA Developer - Basic Training Lesson 2, we were told to have learnt how to install/get started with UiPath Studio in the previous video. However, I think that this whole bit is missing!

Maybe the training editor should add back in those videos on how to get started with the Studio.

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for the feedback - you are right - that part is missing because we are in the process of simplifying the installation/activation process and it will be updated once a final procedure is in place.

Do you need any help with activating or installing UiPath ?

Thanks,
Roxana

Thank you for replying! All is good, I installed and activated the Community edition

Hi Roxana,

I have installed UiPath properly and completed upto lesson 2.

For some reason, I have closed UiPath application and unable to find folder structure to start UiPath again.

Where can I find in Windows 8 OS to start UiPath Studio for practice and complete other lessons?

Thanks,
Srinivas

Hi Roxana,
I tried to install Ui path Community edition, Couldnt activate as i am getting an Activation Error
Activation failed with error: -4006.
Would you be able to assistme on this ?

Hello Ash - do you have a stable internet connection and have disabled any firewall ?

Setup Error UiPath: -4006

Hello,

I just try to install UiPath Community Edition, but I’m facing an issue in the activation process.
I get the error message “There was an error trying to reach the activation server …”.

I’m behind a proxy, I don’t see how/where I can setup the proxy settings in order to solve this issue.

Any tips ?

Thank you

Hei Rico, The Community edition does not work if you are behind firewall or if you are working on a machine without access to internet.

Hello Roxana,

thank you for the reply.
I’m not behind a firewall, only behind a Proxy.

I have all the information to pass througth the Proxy (URL, Account, Password) and have acces to the internet, but I don’t see the possibility to setup this settings within the validation process.

Best regards,

Hi Roxana,
I turn off firewall in my computer but that error still appears!
Please help me.

Thank,
Henry.

Dear all,

Can someone suggest, how to install Community edition in Ubuntu 16.04.

Thanks!

HI All,

Can i install uipath in ubuntu .