No process available in Robot after deploying in Orchestrator

I have connected my UI Path Robot with orchestrator,
Added new Process in orchestrator
But UIPath Robit showing as no processes available.

Hi Naresh,

Your screenshot is showing the Robot Settings. You mean you don’t have available processes in Robot tray? After deploying a process in Orchestrator almost immediately appears in Robot tray.

Screenshot_72

It should look like in the screenshots above. Is this the case?

Thanks @ovi,

I missed environment setup for robot.Now Its working .

1 Like

I have Done Environment Setup, ROBOT Setup and its showing available…also scheduled my job, also changed the Log Level. but getting issue “Undefined ROBOTS”… also i tried to tun manually but in Job Pannel No Robot is showing… Screenshot attached… Need Help…!

Maunal Job

@ashishkumarsingh1, seems that you haven’t added your bot to environment

Refer this Cant find the robot while starting a job - #2 by Dominic

Regards
Dominic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it works…

Thanks alot!!!

Hello,
I have the same problem to start a Job from Orchestrator. Everything ist connected and the bot is also include to the environment.
What works is, when I start the bot from the Roboter Tray and it shows me the current exucation of the job.
What I want to do is, to start, stop and kill the process from orchestrator. I just can’t seem to get anywhere. Can anyone help me with this issue.

I’m grateful for any advice.

Hi @Roman_Sinkarenko: Attended - operates on the same workstation as a human, to help the user accomplish daily tasks. It is usually triggered by user events. **You cannot start a process from Orchestrator on this type of Robots, and they cannot run under a locked screen. They can be started only from the Robot tray or from the Command Prompt. Attended Robots should only run under human supervision.