Robot shows available in Orchestrator, but not available in Job and no Processes available in local Robot

I’ve got Orchestrator all setup, but for some reason the Robot is not available for selection when I create a new Job, and if I start a job with dynamic allocation, it will just say “pending allocation” until it fails.
The local Robot also shows “No processes available”.

What am I missing here?

I’ve tried restarting my machine, disconnecting and connecting the Robot to Orchestrator again, but no luck.
I had this working before, but not today for some reason. :thinking:

1 Like

@VvK

Have you set Environment to that Robot or not ?

Thanks for the quick response @lakshman, that looks to be the problem as the environment is missing when I look at the Robot. Not sure how or why that happened. I’ll try to assign this Robot back to the environment (or vice versa)

1 Like

@VvK

Go to Environments page in Orchestrator and try to create Environment again and after created it will show you pop up to add any BOT to that environment and then select required BOT to assign it and then check. It should work.

Thanks @lakshman,
I first tried to simply select the Machine using “Manage” under the Environment,

… but that didn’t work, so I tried your solution, but I now still don’t see the Robot available for selection when starting a Job. :thinking:

At least now I can see the Process I want to run from the local Robot, but I would like to be able to run the Robot from an Orchestrator job…

1 Like

@VvK

It’s showing Robot right and it’s Attended type.

Got it, thanks, all good!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.