No more RPA Robots available . Please update your license

No more RPA Robots available . Please update your license.
I downloaded uipath studio version 21.4.4 while opening it , navigate to sign-in where service URL cloud.uipath.com i tried to sign-in then it gives me error No more RPA Robots available . Please update your license.
Please help me .

1 Like

Seems you were using the licenses and it stopped working, but at least you should be able to login.

Clear cookie and cache, login to cloud and then check if there are any licenses currently, they might have been expired there.

1 Like

i was not using license, i downloaded community version uipath studio that requires no license .

1 Like

Following thread should help. Suggest you to clear cookie and cache if you were using UiPath via different ID too earlier.

Forum FAQ - How to start using UiPath (how to download Studio and configure your robot) - News / Tutorials - UiPath Community Forum

1 Like

@programmer

Can you open orchestrator and check the license page

Whether you have the licenses to connect or not

Hope this may help you

Thanks

1 Like

@programmer I suppose you have an older account that was not used for a while.

what I recommend:

• navigate to Orchestrator and ensure in Tenant → Settings → Security you have the allow user authentication checkbox enabled
  • navigate to Orchestrator and ensure in Tenant → Manage Access under Assign Role for your user open edit and at Robot Setup (step 2) you have Attended Robot configured and Automation Developer or RPA Developer selected.

Retry to connect via Sign In and if still fails please share a screenshot of the encountered error (and the screen).

2 Likes

Please share the error message you are seeing.

Thank you so much.
This worked!