No available licenses after switching from Pro trial to Free plan

Hi all,
I created a cloud orchestrator with business email and it somehow automatically turned into a pro trial plan. After 60days, I saw it turned into free plan, but unfortunately, no licenses were available (including unattended, attended, developer)
Attached below are some images from the orchestrator.
How can I get my licenses back?

@tranthao240495

As it is free converted to free plan…you will have access to only studioX

If you want to use studio and community then you can delete this organization completely and create a new registration with a differnet id (can try with same after org is deleted) in community page again…

Cheers

@Anil_G Thanks for the information. But I have everything set up, and I really don’t wanna delete it and start over again :frowning: Is there any other way?

@tranthao240495

Unfortunately no…we cannot convert to community plan from ourside…

But as you are saying you created using business email…generally each org will have a spoc for the internal community…you can try reaching to UiPath support through spoc if they can change from their end…but really the possibilities are minimal

Cheers

Hi @tranthao240495 - you can request Pro Trial again even if it’s changed back to Free. As of now UiPath is not restricting it I believe. You can request multiple times for the same account.

Hi @JithinKP, yes, I did apply for pro trial again since we need the license immediately for the unattended run. It’s just that we would have to do it every 60 days which bothers me, when free plan is good enough

I believe UiPath is restricting the usage of licenses with community plan and they came up with the new plans.

" Starting with November 2022, new customers interested in trying out UiPath products for free can sign up at uipath.com. Existing Community users who were compliant with the terms and conditions that were in place when they signed up can continue using their Community plan. Those who are not compliant can switch to the Free , Pro Trial, Pro , or Enterprise plan."

New accounts are by default going to Pro Trial when they create the account and goes back to Free once expired. If you need unattended robot, you are expected to buy the license after the trial check I guess.

About licensing (uipath.com)

If you need unattended [robot](https://docs.uipath.com/robot/docs/introduction), you are expected to buy the license after the trial check I guess.

there are hacking ways where you can request a pro trial again and again. I am not sure UiPath is aware of this.

this is the risk if you set up everything in the community edition. CE is just only for studying, learning, and researching…

no wonder there are changing in the license model and impact on your resource. so, I suggested you to buy the enterprise license or if your company is UiPath Partner, you can use NFR Licenses.