We signed up and had been using Community Edition and earlier this week our license type changed to ‘Free’ and now we can’t open and use the regular version of Studio and lost other items that community edition has. I need UiPath’s help in changing the license type back to ‘Community Edition’. Please assist.
Our community edition license has been changed from 'Community Edition' to the 'Free'
Hi @deb.jansma, welcome to the Community.
The following thread might help you with this:
For Enterprise trail before, there is a provision to change it back after 60 days to the community edition
I’m not sure about free license
@loginerror : do you have any suggestion here?
You can follow below steps for this-
- Open UiPath Studio or UiPath Assistant.
- In the top right corner, click on the profile icon and select “License and Profile”.
- Click on the “Change License Key” button.
- Enter the following license key for Community Edition: 4896-8AB5-5A9C-81F9-4EED7C8A5B94
- Click on the “Activate” button.