Need to download outlook mail attachments by ignoring the signature attachment and download only original attachment

Need to download outlook mail attachments by ignoring the signature attachment (.jpeg or .png) and download only original attachment (.jpeg or .png)
I am using UiPath.mail.activities- version : 1.20.2 LATEST (not microsoft 360) and already using “Exclude In Line Attachment” but for some mail it was not working. Please help me out

@HENRY_SOLOMON
Filter it by putting only your file extention
Give a try on Filter the Save Mail Attachment will The filter should be in RegEx format.
For your scenario, you can use e.g “.xlsx” filter.

@HENRY_SOLOMON But your scenario is different. Let me check

1 Like

Hi @raja.arslankhan
Thanks for your response,
I want to process .jpeg and .png, if I mention those extensions it download the signature attachment also coz it also contains with same extension

@HENRY_SOLOMON
Did you try to filter these by size of attachment.
like this
Set the “Filter” property of the “Save Attachments” activity to exclude attachments based on their size. For example, you can use the following expression to exclude attachments smaller than 10KB:

attachment.Size > 10240

I don’t think this will work out because I have already analyzed the file size.
The size which I need to process and signature attachment doesn’t matches to delete.

1 Like

It is solved when we use modern activity

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.