Missing or Invalid Activity, all dependencies up to date

Hi, I am encountering error where almost all the activities have error “Missing or Invalid Activity”, however when I check project dependencies in Manage Packages, all dependencies are up to date. How do I solve this problem?

Hi @DEATHFISH
After installing the packages have you restarted the UiPath Studio
Thanks
Ashwin S

Installed/updated packages and restarted studio. Still encountering the same problem

Hello Deathfish,

Were they here before or have you download a sequence and try to put it in your project ? If so it can also be an entire package missing that you can’t see in your manage package because it’s not installed at all.

What kind of message do you have in the “output” section of the studio when you open you project ?

1 Like

It’s the first time opening this project on this computer.

In output:
“Type ‘Error’ is not assignable to type ‘http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities:WaitForReady’ of member ‘WaitForReady’. Row: 128, Column: 38”

All the sequences have been created from the same project or is the project build with downloaded files or files from another project ?

1 Like

All sequences are from the same project.

Most of the activities with error are standard activities with UiPath e.g. Type Into, Send Hotkey, Click, Get Text, etc.

Also, for some reason, in this particular project I am unable to search through all the activities in the Activities Pane.

cannot%20search

Hello @DEATHFISH,

We had this issue on an old version of uipath. once the update was done, it did not happen anymore.

1 Like

@DEATHFISH Hi, may be this is because of the different version of the application you are using other than UiPath. If there is a different version, there is no other way other than creating new flow.

1 Like

Hi @DEATHFISH did you fix your problem?