📢 Migration to UiPath Single Sign-On Accounts is now completed

Hi - If I have a forum and academy account, what happens to my academy account?

5 Likes

Wow that’s amazing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fantastic!
I wanna know what should i do if my email is different.
My english is pool,hope you understand.

4 Likes

UiPath Academy will join UiPath SSO soon, but until then these will be separate accounts.

5 Likes

Great. Moving towards next level in all aspects. Good work and appreciate the people who is behind this.

3 Likes

Amazing!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
It is so nice to have single sign on across all platforms
I wait for that.

4 Likes

I presume atleast some part of the migration is done using the Robots :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wow! seems great!:+1:

4 Likes

I love the idea of ‘platform unification’, if we can refer to it like that… even if it’s just the login! You guys are gem. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I tried to change my email address on Academy before this SSO migration, but there is a JavaScript for “e.replace is not a function” and cannot save. Could you please help looking into this issue? :rofl:

4 Likes

Great idea. :grinning:

4 Likes

Hi @rmia001

The migration concerns only Forum for now. You can always contact our Academy support to change your Academy email if you have any issues :slight_smile:

Feel free to also provide me with some screenshots via a private message and we will have a look. But don’t forget to test first on different browsers and/or in the incognito mode :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks mate! I will sen you a message now.

3 Likes

Migration to UiPath Single Sign-On Accounts is now completed.

Please use the new with UiPath login option and let us know if it works for you without any issues :slight_smile:

All logins now go via the UiPath SSO login (the previous basic auth is disabled). Please see the first post of this topic for more information on how you can easily log in to your account :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @loginerror

I just checked and it works fine for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi
Which the new link for this forum?
I didnt find it
Thanks

3 Likes

@loginerror
working well

3 Likes

Awesome!
I initially made a small mistake and signed in with google again :sweat_smile:. but after deleting cookies and trying again worked well! :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @dany08

To test the new login method, simply log out of Forum and log in using the with UiPath option :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yah @dany08

2 Likes