Microsoft Vision HandWritten Text

Hi Experts,

I need to take handwritten text in images using Microsoft Vision Activity.
While using Handwritten Activity Getting This error:

Even-though I have entered my service URL and Key.

Can anyone please help me for this one?

Thanks,
Arunachalam.

You need Intelligent OCR Engine for reading hand written text.

@rkelchuri,

I hope that Intelligent OCR Engine is for Abby Flexi Capture, As of your suggestion i have used that HandWritten Text inside Intelligent OCR Engine. Still Same error is coming.
Can you please suggest me the exact solution for this, I hope my sound is good.

Try to reduce scaling… and see…it will be delay in reading but gives you results.

@rkelchuri,

Reduce Scaling??? May I know whether what you’re talking about. I can’t get your point. Intelligent OCR we don’t have scaling property. Can you please explain or send the your workflow for this scenario.

Thanks,
Arunachalam.

similarly in your microsoft vision may have scale… to reduce pixel detection value… please give a try… if not with the same name… may be with different name in MV.

@rkelchuri,

Thanks for you response. I hope you’re answer didn’t solve my problem. Thanks your time.

@Arunachalam,

Another useful thread :slight_smile:

I hope you are using the activity Microsoft Azure Computer vision and it is working for me.

Can you attach the screenshot of your workflow?

Hi @Arunachalam,
Please upgrade the package to the latest version, it is working fine now.
Thank you.
Vashisht.

1 Like

@Vashisht,

Thanks for your reply. As per your solution it’s working fine for me. Thanks a lot for your solution :smiley:

Thanks,
Arunachalam

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.