Getting addicted to forum :)

Hi guys!

I’m new on forum but thanks to @HareeshMR, @ClaytonM and @Palaniyappan I’m now every day on Forum :smiley:

Thank You guys for everything!

4 Likes

Just keep this thread going and keep on tagging others so that we will get more likes. Hahaha.
Just kidding :rofl:

8 Likes

Adding some more , apologies for late @indra, @VirajN, @TimK
Hope I’m missing some others … you can add if anyone is missed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@HareeshMR From past one year I have addicted to this forum.Every morning my first job is to check forum :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

I would prefer this addiction over any other addiction … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do agree… I guess the most active guy is @Palaniyappan here :smiley:

I see his name all over the place all the time I get to the home page :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Exactly, doing the same bro @indra :smile:

2 Likes

@HareeshMR, @Palaniyappan, @Jan_Brian_Despi @sandeep13 @Lahiru.Fernando @lakshman

I am also addicted to forum more now a days :grinning:. I have posted my question in forum I didn’t get proper answer or reply. Can anyone help me to answer this link. Hope my sound is good and our Champ to find solution of my question :smiley:

Cheers,
Arunachalam.

2 Likes

@judylee :tada::tada::tada::tada:

8 Likes

Always good to see so many helping people on the forum. This is what it truly means to be a community :blush:

4 Likes

@TimK, well said …

3 Likes

Hi ,
I guess i’m also one of the addicted in this forum.for the past few months this my daily deeds.
Checking some issue try to resolved it.Happy to be here in this forum. :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

5 Likes

Did anyone feel like “how am I gonna stay without the forum” while it was down today noon for about 1 hour? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Darn I missed on this fun :frowning:

I am wondering where I was before I became a formulaic (termed by @Raghavendraprasad) :open_mouth:

I love reading replies by shotguns like @Lahiru.Fernando @lakshman @Palaniyappan @Jan_Brian_Despi @HareeshMR @ClaytonM @chenderson

Forum is the place you keep learning new things to improve by helping others out and reading replies by shotguns :wink:

As for meeting up, I really would love to meet a lot of people down here!!!

If ever in Delhi, do let me know :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:point_up:
Hehe

Cheers @Lahiru.Fernando

4 Likes

Thanks for the recognition, @Shubham_Varshney.

We are happy helping others. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey bro @Shubham_Varshney… thanks a lot for the recognition bro!!

I always love to help our community in every possible way I can. Unlike other forums, here we actually made some really good friends too!! That’s what’s special about this forum… you get addicted to it :grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here. It is a great place to talk about RPA and find answers to your questions.

4 Likes

@Shubham_Varshney
Let catch up on next Delhi local Meetup .

3 Likes

Looking forward to it @sandeep13 :slight_smile:

2 Likes