Method 'GetOrchestratorUrl' not found in interface 'UiPath.Service.Api.IClientOperations'

Hi

I am trying to follow the orchestrator training and replicate the steps mentioned in the training. I was able to figure out the Orchestrator side of things after trial and error. However, when opening the robot settings on the desktop, I get this error:

“Method ‘GetOrchestratorUrl’ not found in interface ‘UiPath.Service.Api.IClientOperations’.”

The robot is not able to connect to the orchestrator. If I enter the machine code and continue anyway, I get an error saying Too Many Parameters.

Am I doing something wrong or is my installation corrupted? FYI, I was able to complete the foundation training successfully using my existing studio installation.

Thanks
Aalok

@Aalok_Pandit

Restart machine once and try to connect to orchestrator again.

1 Like

Thanks @HareeshMR. Restarting fixed that error. However, now when I follow the steps, the Robots Settings page errors saying “Invalid Machine Key”.

Any idea what could be causing it? I have provisioned the machine and added a robot to it in orchestrator.

Found a different thread where the solution to my other problem was mentioned. The tutorials don’t have the correct URL.

2 Likes

May be the tutorials are for the old versions. They will update it soon

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.