Hello, I am receiving the following error for the past two days, I see no much information in the forum about it. When I put the Orchestrator URL and Machine Key in the Orchestrator Settings in the Robot I keep receiving the error: UiPath Robot Error - Orchestrator URL and Machine Key are required!
- The URL is the same as the Tenant URL: https://cloud.uipath.com/[AccountName]/[ServiceName]
- I tried with the word platform instead of cloud and without the ServiceName, and without the AccountName, but nothing.
- The machine key I get it from orchestrator just copying it, so is the correct one
- The machine name is correct in both orchestrator and robot settings
- I restarted my pc four times and also tried again shutting down the computer
- Robot in services is running ok in my pc
One wired thing is that if I put the details like this:
Instead of an error of type “Machine Key Invalid,” the error is the same as I am putting nothing.
I don’t know what else to do.
Thank you very much