Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <html app='chrome.exe

19.2.0+Branch.master.Sha.21b678a4c3a8b1362fcdd6e92496f991e5a7da37

Source: Attach Window ’ Page’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

@mhmd_fyk,

Make sure the web page should be open at the time of bot running. Try to validate the selector once.

Hi @mhmd_fyk

If you are trying to open a web page, you will need to use Open browser activity

Attach window does not open a web page, but it will only activate a web page which is already open based on the selector. So, when using attach window, you will need to keep the web page open.

2 Likes

Thanks Open browser activity is working fine :grinning:

Hi @mhmd_fyk

If that works please mark the appropriate answer as the solution so that it could help others as well :slight_smile:

I just used the sequence activity with the open browser activity and it is working fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am having a similar error message but it happens when I try to close the browser by clicking on the LOG OUT button located on the website.
This was working fine until a couple of days ago.

Hi @APEXRPAROBOT welcome to forum

Can u Share the screenshot of ur workflow?

Thanks for your request and try to help me Nived, this was very nice of you.
After reviewing a few videos, I was able to pinpoint my issue.
I remoted a defined text related to that particular button and added an * and my issue was resolved.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi i have similar issue, im not good in uipath and i am a newbie here. Could you please guide me through as well how to fix the issue - Thank you

1 Like

@Grace_Indac

Remove the css-selector attribute from selector and check it once. And also use stable attributes into selector. So that it will work for all elements.

I removed already but still same error reflected

@Grace_Indac

Use stable attributes into your selector. Post that check whether selector is properly identifying that element in the application or not by clicking Validate Element option in UiExplorer window.

Hi All,

I am trying to execute process from orchestrator on remote VM using unattended bot and getting below error

Use Remote Desktop Chrome: Identity Cloud Service: Could not find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Same process is able to execute using UiPath studio on remote machine.

I have opened the site in chrome browser befor the execution. Still facing the issue!

Can you please guide how to fix this issue so that I can run this proecess from orchestrator successfully on remote machine using unattended bot ?

I am also facing the issue can any one guide me

Use Browser Chrome: New Tab: Could not find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <html app='chrome.exe' url='https://ttsm-002-sit.traxtech.com'/> The closest matches found are: [65%] <html app='chrome.exe' url='chrome://downloads/'/>

I am also facing similar type of error

i am also facing the same issue while i am running from the orchestrator can any one help with this???

message: Use Browser Chrome: New Tab: Could not find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <html app=‘chrome.exe’