Can't Find UIElement Errors all of the sudden

I am receiving the following error on anything that uses an attach browser…this is throwing errors on basically every automation I have and all of these were working fine just a few days ago.

Source: Attach Browser ‘Invoicing Page’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: SelectorNotFoundException

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Find(String bstrSelector)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Find(Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I have tested nearly every workflow that I have and I am unable to run any of them that use attach browser in IE. All of these workflows were working fine just a few days ago, this has to be some sort of bug. It’s the exact same Cannot find UI element error on every single one as soon as it tries to attach the browser to IE.

If you create a new one does it work?
Did you have any system updates recently?
Did you update Studio recently? Which version do you have?
Which version of IE?

That info might help to diagnose what happened.

I am facing the same problem, all of sudden bots not able to identify ui elements.

Did you find a solution?? can you help me with this?

I am having the same issue. In my case, I developed on one machine, and then when I moved the bot to another (staging) machine it said the selector could not be found. I double checked the selected and even reattached it on the staging machine, but it wont find the element when I run the bot.