My schedule Robot got an error yesterday on a activity “attached window” (I have Identify it with my logs) which stop the process.
one day before no error occurred and the process has not been changed.
While having a look on the activity in studio and when i validate the selector it is good, and the highlight is correct. But why did I get this error on this activity.:
message: UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID) at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector, IPlaceholderResolver placeholderResolver) — End of inner exception stack trace — at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value) at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value) at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
is it showing with attach window itself or any activity within attach window container
kindly check once with the selector
if possible a screenshot of the selector pls
Perhaps there is an identifier that changes? Did you try using the repair tool on the selector?
On troobleboot shooting on studio, the validation was green (successful). Thus not repair to do
And no identifier changed.
I do have a lot of attached window activity and they did work.
It’s only on this particular selector who failed and it fail only yesterday, but previuos day no issue.
I’m on Enterprise version Robot + studio 19.4.4
Below a screenshot:
Hmm…in this selector editor click on the OPEN UI EXPLORER and include cls and title attribute instead of those two ctrlname
if those attributes are not getting listed then indicate the element again
When I re-Indicate the element, same selector appears.
I will try the include cls and title attribute and will let you know.
I’ve made the changes by stabilising the selector via UI explorer.
But still nothing.
The project still crashing on same activity.
hmm…that should actually work…fine
lets go with other options
instead of using attach window activty use GET ACTIVE WINDOW activity and place the same set of activities that we had inside the Attach window activity
It seems working, But I will monitor is for some days to see the progression.