Manually add the reference to System.IO.Compression

Hi

can anyone please help in getting how can i manually add the reference to System.IO.Compression.FileSystem in uipath. I am trying different solutions but that is not working. Please help

Thanks

Hey @Jasnoor

What .Net version you are using?

You need to add a dll reference to the assembly, “System.IO.Compression.FileSystem.dll” - and ensure you are using .NET 4.5 (since it doesn’t exist in earlier frameworks).

Regards…!!
Aksh

Hi,

how can i know which version of .net i am using in uipath.

Thanks

Well there are many way for you simplest one is

1. Go to run explorer by hitting ctrl+r.
  2. Type “appwiz.cpl” it will open " Add/ Remove Programs Panel".
  3. There you will find like below details on your system.

This is a very basic way to check but could also be wrong because the uninstall entries that are displayed can be easily be removed from the registry or left over from a previous install. Also, versions of .NET that are integrated into the operating system will not show.

Another manual way of checking is to look in the folders where most of the .NET program files are stored to see what’s in there. The location is in the C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework folder and also the Framework64 folder for 64-bit systems.

Regards…!!
Aksh

Hi

Thanks i got dis now how can i add manually dll in uipath bcoz when i try to use invoke method in uipath i am not able to FileSystem option under Compersion.

Hey @Jasnoor

Thanks for the help i will try this.

Hi

I have one doubt i am using community edition of uipath version and i have created the reference also but how should i add that path in my uipath community edition. Please help