Mail automation error

email
outlook
activities

Hi,

I got the following error while using outlook mail messages.
main3 has thrown an exception

Source: Get outlook mail messages

Exception Type: ArgumentException

System.ArgumentException: The specified folder does not exist
at UiPath.Mail.Activities.GetMailActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi,
Please keep account property empty unless you don’t have multiple account configured in outlook.

outlook

Hi,
I removed Account but again getting same error.

Hi,
Could you please attach the workflow.

main3.xaml (6.1 KB)

Strange. It’s working fine for me. :slight_smile:
How come your getting error.
is outlook installed in machine or your using outlook web app.?

ya.I have outlook in my machine.

MailFolder property is case sensitive make sure you pass exact name as in outlook.

PS:Outlook version?

If i use outlook in web app ,i just add ID in account only right? Or i have to do some other things?

Hi
I am experiencing the same error listed above. I am using outlook in web app. Please help me to fix this

Hi Sariga,

What’s the folder you want to retrieve mail messages from?

Inbox folder

Hi ,
I am getting the same error, I am using outlook (32 bit)which is installed in my machine, I have tried with 64 bit outlook also.

Hi All,

I am able to read the mail from inbox but unable to read anything from subfolders inside inbox. it is giving “Message: The specified folder does not exist”.

All,

I am able to resolve this issue by using fully qualified path “\email_address\Inbox\Sub_Folder”

Hi,

I need the solution for this,because i face the issue “Message: The specified folder does not exist”.

Hi,
Have you tried to update the folder path = “\(Doubleslash)email_address\Inbox\Folder_Name”