Looping tag and click on it

Hi, how can we click on tag element and loop through it.
As I check click activity is not working when I try to click on tag. screenshot attached
please suggest @Palaniyappan @HareeshMR

Did we try with CLICK IMAGE activity and select that image partially till the date
As it would change the next day
Or
Try with CLICK TEXT activity where we can mention the text to be clicked
Cheers @balkishan

2 Likes

I tried with Click Image activity but it’s selecting the complete web page.
I have tried with Click Text activity but since the text is randomly generated. See below.

To use click text we need to give a particular text but here it’s changing with different pattern.
My requirement is Click on this link and extract some information. But here click activity is not working to click on the link. @Palaniyappan @HareeshMR

Fine have we changed the selector of CLICK activity itself with wildcards
Cheers @balkishan

2 Likes

Hi @balkishan

Can you try using get text activity and click on one of the link and check the selector of that activity

1 Like

Yes, I tried to make the selectors dynamic. But it’s not clicked on the link. it just brings the selector on the link but not clicking.

Hmm…it would actually
Is WaitForReady property set to none
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

yes, but bro it’s not a button, only a link tag, we can click by mouse, but it’s not clicked by the click activity. I can see bot it try to click but it’s not clicking.

Hi @balkishan

By selecting any one constant element on web page as a starting point,
Can you try using “Type into” activity with keystrokes ‘Tab’ or ‘Shift Tab’ to navigate to the ‘Link’ and then hit ‘Enter’?

Just an alternative and last option as you said “Click” activity isn’t working.

Thanks