Local log folder cannot be found

I don’t find local logs files ("%userprofile%\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs") anywhere on my system. I am looking to “add” a file log to web.config, to get all details and to make it easy for Splunk, does this look correct for Layout?
layout=’${longdate} “organizationUnitId”=${event-properties:item=organizationUnitId} “tenantId”=${event-properties:item=tenantId} “level”=${event-properties:item=levelOrdinal} “windowsIdentity”=${event-properties:item=windowsIdentity} “processName”=${event-properties:item=processName}" “jobId”=${event-properties:item=jobId} “message”="${message}" “rawMessage”="${event-properties:item=rawMessage}" “robotName”="${event-properties:item=robotName}" “machineId”=${event-properties:item=machineId}’

thank yoi

Just click ctrl + L in the studio which will automatically open the logs @jvarland

C:\Users"USER"\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs

Doesn’t exist, I have admin rights, Orchestrator is running as a service account, and looking in that service account AppData/Local folder, there is no UIPath, nor under my account, Admin or anybody else’s account on that machine.

what is a sample filename for me to do a search for?

When UiPath Studio is open, pressing CTRL + L will open the folder containing the log files.

UIPath Studio is not installed on this machine, only Orchestrator

I may not have fully understood the problem you’re having. However, logging may remain inactive in the orchestrator settings.

The default logging level is controlled by the Level setting stored in Orchestrator Settings window . By default, it is set to Information

Changing the Default Logging Level From the Orchestrator Settings Window:

1. In the system tray, right-click the Robot_icon icon. The Robot settings are displayed.
  2. Click the Orchestrator Settings button. The Orchestrator Settings window is opened.
  3. Select the desired logging level from the Level drop-down menu, under the Robot Logging section.

you can read from here → Robot Logs

Thank you, but I don’t think that is it. This in regards to an on-prem installation of Orchestrator and I am looking to replace elasticsearch with splunk. Pointing splunk forwarder at the local logs on the Orchestrator server. I just don’t find the local logs, like I find mentioned on this site.

Since you are using Orchestrator, Orchestor will manage the logs, I have not used Splunk but you may need an API to do what you want. Here is more info, hope it helps!