List all recors activity runs in error when I try to get data out a Custom_connector

Hi all,

When I try to get data out a custom_connector with the list all records activity I run to this errror. Does anyone know what to do? I’m trying to get data out of a JSON script which I approach with a Custom Connector from the Intergraten Service

List All Records: One or more errors occurred. (Error reading JArray from JsonReader. Current JsonReader item is not an array: StartObject. Path ‘’, line 1, position 1.)

1 Like

Hello @Aron_Hansma!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

I’m having the same issue with a custom connector I built. can anyone help?

From what I can tell, the List Records activity in UiPath is expecting a JSON Array, but the API which I am using (and maybe yours is the same @Aron_Hansma ?) returns a JSON Object when making a GET call. Not sure what the workaround would be for this or if this is a bug in the activity itself - I know Connector Builder is still in Preview.

Hi, I am facing the same issue. Did anyone get a solution around this for the custom connector?