License Issue, Uipath Robot does not exist

Hello,

Need urgent help if someone can.

I am getting an error while trying to connect my studio to orchestrator. From UiPath assistance it says connected and unlicensed.
I am trying to open uipath studio and it says Robot not exist.

How should I use License or install license?

Thanks

Hello,

Could you please confirm whether you have allocated the license? You can go to Tenant->settings->license

Or

Admin->license

Also please watch the below video if you are still facing the issue.

License solved now getting error of Robot does not exist and status from uipath assistance is connected,unlicensed.

Can you help me with that?

Can you go to Tenant-> settings-> license and check whether the license is showing 100% and is your machine configured properly??

Is this you are asking for ?

Here it’s showing unlicensed… could you please reassign the license and reconnect the machine.

Can you please explain me how to do that?

getting reassigned license from MAchine > Edit.

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: No robot configured for the current user.
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorClientExtensions.d__8.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorEnrollment.d__2.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.UserHost.InteractiveConnectFlow.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.HttpExceptions.d__01.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<InvokeMethod>d__22.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<HandleRequest>d__21.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass4_2.<<-ctor>b__6>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.<WithResult>d__12.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.<WithTimeout>d__181.MoveNext()

Are you using the modern orchestrator with modern folder or classic folder?? If it’s modern folder plz watch the video which I shared… you can easily connect with that.

Using Modern Folder

I am using Enterprise Orchestrator. So, I need to configure settings on that orchestrator right? Or cloud orchestrator?

@PALKUMARI_PATEL You have to make changes to the Orchestrator which is connected to your studio

@PALKUMARI_PATEL

Somehow I am not able to assign license, IT says connected but unlicensed for Bot I tried, cloud and My Enterprise Orchestrator also.

@PALKUMARI_PATEL

if it didn’t work Try reconnecting the Orchestrator to studio using the above video posted

Ok, let me try.

Still getting same error. connected , unlicenced. Can you please help me to solve this ?

@PALKUMARI_PATEL Can we connect on this

yes, How should we connect?

@PALKUMARI_PATEL Send your zoom link