Level 3 Assignment: Changing month in download reports not working after February

Item select not working after February if the whole automation is run from the Main but if I test the sequence only and provide the Tax ID argument, it works perfectly. Please help, I was stuck here for a very long time and don’t have clue what’s wrong. Thank you in advance.DownloadReports.xaml (21.6 KB)

@iamthejuan

Could you please tell me steps you followed to do this.

1. I created an array of months in words format.
  2. I created a for each loop to run through the months array.
  3. I used the Select Item activity using the following selector
    <html title='ACME System 1 - Reports - Download Monthly Report' /> <webctrl id='reportMonth' tag='SELECT' />

Note: It works for the first two months, but not working after that during the whole project test. The sequence only works when I test only the DownloadReports sequence file providing the TaxID argument.

1 Like

May be this could help you buddy… @iamthejuan

Shows error for select activity - #4 by aksh1yadav

Kindly try this and let know whether this works or not buddy
Cheers @iamthejuan

Hi buddy @Palaniyappan ,

Thank you for helping but I don’t know what Activity I’m missing here.

@iamthejuan

Go to manage packages and check whether it is asking to update any package. If yes then update it.

Hi @lakshman,

Thank you for helping, I don’t see anything that asks for any package update.

@iamthejuan

Why it’s not showing any packages under project dependencies tab ?

I don’t know sir,
I just downloaded it from the referred site from buddy @Palaniyappan.

Link: https://forum.uipath.com/t/shows-error-for-select-activity/29789/4

No worries…Buddy there is another method to handle the same situation, buddy did you try that one…in that link provided @iamthejuan

Yes, buddy but the same error is showing up.

Try with this buddy @iamthejuan
assignment.zip (2.6 KB)

Wow! Thank you buddy!, It works! I’m just going to try this one with my project. Thank you again to both of you @lakshman and @Palaniyappan. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers buddy @iamthejuan
Keep going

1 Like